The warmest welcome to you from the Kigurumi Cosplay Society.
If you are reading this, then I assume you must want to know more about what is Kigurumi Cosplay, and what do we do.
I will first like to give you a very warm welcome to this social/community website and I hope that if you were unable to find the information you need through the normal means, you wouldn’t hesitate to talk to the people in the forums of contact The Team via email~^_^
The website is founded through hard work, dedication and passion in the art of Kigurumi Cosplay and our goal is to bring Kigurumi Cosplay to the masses.
Kigurumi Cosplay Society is an international gathering hub for Kigurumi Cosplay cosplayers and Kigurumi Cosplay lovers alike.
The term Cosplay stands for Costume Play, and it simply means having fun while costuming.
Kigurumi Cosplay is therefore a kind of Cosplay, where a mask is worn over the costumers head and the face is concealed.
In more detail, the mask is usually worn over a matching coloured full bodysuit and some clothing or costume is worn over the bodysuit.
Therefore, Kigurumi Cosplay fully transforms a person into a doll/figurine like being, depicting a character from either an anime or generic in nature.
Kigurumi Cosplay is also called “Mask Cosplay”, “Doller”, “Anigao” and “Animegao” where the last two terms simply means “Anime Face”.
Kigurumi Cosplay Society is a support and social networking website for people who are part of the Kigurumi Cosplay Community.
Anyone can become a part of the Kigurumi Cosplay Community so long they love the art of Kigurumi Cosplay.
That will include people who are doing Kigurumi Cosplay, people who wants to learn and eventually do Kigurumi Cosplay or just about anyone who finds the art of Kigurumi Cosplay appealing.
In here, the website offers visitors with the following social features.
- A fully featured discussion forum
- There are over 12,000 topics in the fully mature and growing community forum to answer most questions related to Kigurumi Cosplay.
- There are over 2,500 registered members using the community forum.
- Kigurumi related and non related FAQ and discussions can be found in the General section
- Tutorials on how masks are made, and examples of mask modifications can be found in the Art and Craft section.
- Photographs and discussion on photographs taken by members can be found vis the Photography section.
- An instant messaging feature also in the discussion forum.
- And easy way to get to know your friends and talk to others.
- Get quick answers to certain questions.
- Sound notification for incoming messages.
- A fully member contributed image and video gallery
- Over 10,000 images related to Kigurumi Cosplay posted and shared by members.
- Very fast growing number of pictures.
- Intuitive navigation and non stop featuring of member’s posted images.
- A Kigurumi Cosplay products & order page.
- Offers information on mask designs and customisations.
- Offers information on bodysuit options.
- Gives detailed information on how to complete the order.
- Reviews by previous buyers provided.
- A links page (construction in progress)
- A Stickam video chatroom(construction in progress)
The front page of the website is a blog managed by Wyu (myself) where I post updates on projects that I am working on and photoshoots which I have done.
Most of the mask development and techniques will be announced on the main page, additional discussions are carry on in the related forum topics.
We are constantly improving and getting more help for members and Kigurumi Cosplayers all the time.
This is so that we can help bring a better service to help promote Kigurumi Cosplay to more people.
In here, our motto is “Bringing Kigurumi Cosplay to Everyone Else”
The phrase “Everyone Else” is chosen because Kigurumi Cosplay used to be a highly exclusive and rare a hobby.
Good merchandises are also hard to come by for most people.
Our goal is to provide a means for anyone who is willing to be able to get in touch with the Kigurumi Cosplay related product or information they desire.
I truly thank you for visiting our website.
Your awareness of us is good progress to us.
I wish to thank you on behalf of our community for your continual support.
Your encouragement and feedback means a lot to everyone here.
Thank you, and I believe you will have a great time here.