Once again it is that time of the year where kiggers and cosplayers dress up as rabbits and have their way with eggs.
Hehe, I haven’t actually got on the ride for that kind of activity on time, so I’ve just got a more toned down activity to share~
I found a few really nicely done golden eggs and decided to use them as my prop, they’re quite pretty really~
Made a few cards and posted them on Facebook a day before the actual day, I hope you all will like it.
Yeah, its kinda Facebook that gets the latest updates first then here, I hope you’ll add me on Facebook and like my page so that we can keep in touch~
So anyway, there is more exciting stuff to talk about, and that is…. drum rolls… I’ve succeeded in making the next breakthrough in the bustline technique that I am once again very satisfied with.
I call this… the bustline technique version 3 ~^__^
I’ve not told anyone this before, but I’ve put off the making of the bustline technique version 2′s tutorial because its fundamentally flawed.
But I truly think that the bustline technique v3 is very good, the tutorial for that is underway and I believe it will be completed very soon.
Features of the BTv3:
- No cross over line on chest unlike BTv1
- No line on side and back unlike BTv1
- No need for sewing unlike BTv2
- No extra parts needed, such as wires unlike BTv2
- Does not destroy the suit in the process of making it unlike BTv2 which require sewing
- Easy to install, just takes 10 mins, can even be installed while suit is worn and as cheap as BTv1
I will be posting the tutorial up with a new post on this website, so stay tuned.
Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the Easter shoot pics, these are using bustline technique v3~^__^