[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Do you like latex?
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Do you like latex?

Talk about kigurumi news, findings, interesting stuff or gossip about anything you want to talk about but couldn't find a place to~
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby RinRin » Tue May 24, 2011 4:26 am

I was thinking about this lately, and I thought it'd be an interesting topic.

Do you like latex/pvc/etc costumes? Why or why not?

Skin tight, shiny materials are very popular amongst the kigurumi crowd, I'm wondering how everyone feels on it. Do you like it? Why? If you don't, why not? Are you into kigurumi for similar reasons? Are you a kigurumi artist but DON'T like it?

This topic is NOT for saying negative things or selfish rants about how kigurumi artists dress or choose to present themselves. Keep it to your own personal tastes, don't bash on anyone cus you don't like something, and don't whine for people to do something more or less often. : ] This is for purely curious and "scientific" intentions.

Minister of Trade and Education
RinRin
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 5,928.94
Bank: 883.00
Local time: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:29 am
United States of America

Postby Omegamaster006 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:19 am

Hard answer anyway. I would like to try latex suit costume for once. But I prefer more cute costume than sexy. Hehu hiccup, I like to try wear skirt hehe. I never try once before. Some people like wear latex female mask. Because it's good than silicone. Silicone is bit heavy than latex and latex is easy move and pull around.

Nice topic one, RinRin-chan.
Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Cash on hand: 103.42
Bank: 342.89
Local time: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:29 am
Canada

Postby Pool-trooper » Tue May 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Don't know...never tried it on before XD
Pool-trooper
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Cash on hand: 111.55
United States of America

Postby Wyu » Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Hehe, RinRin's response was so tiny, aw don't be shy. There's no need to worry abt negative comments here.
The good thing is, Kigurumi cosplay pictures has become quite liberal of late.
And I think a growing number of kiggers and fans enjoy sexy kigging (when done right of course)~^_^

Hmm, latex. RinRin, you're a cute kig lover aren't you. I think thats absolutely cool. Kiggers in both end of the spectrum exists afterall.

Are you posting this question to see if others think its fine to do latex kig? I'll say why not, its not explicit material or nudity. I'll say do what you want. Otherwise, I'm unsure why the curiosity.
If you look at history of kigging, there are countless times when haters complain of a cosplay being too sexy or risque but when more and more famous kiggers do it, they just to keep their mouth shut.
No time to ponder and worry about problems like these.
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:29 am
Singapore

Postby Pool-trooper » Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Just curious....but what's a bustline technique?

And sure why not....if someone wanted me to do a latex kig and let me burrow the stuff...might as well try it
Pool-trooper
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

United States of America

Postby Wyu » Tue May 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Wyu

Singapore

Postby eRazz » Tue May 24, 2011 11:52 pm

i just love it personnaly.

i think this is the perfect suit , it is even more beautiful to my eyes than normal kigurumi..
eRazz
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
60%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Postby Pool-trooper » Wed May 25, 2011 2:12 am

I have no clue where to buy or get latex from around where I live...I'd buy my own kig (from you, of course :P) if that's what you are thinking. Or just to clear things up...
Pool-trooper
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

United States of America

Postby RinRin » Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 am

Minister of Trade and Education
RinRin
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 5,928.94
Bank: 883.00
United States of America

Postby Wyu » Wed May 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Thats alright RinRin, feel free to write in normal normal size anytime~^_^

Hmm you're curious about why latex is prevalent and why people like it?
I suppose fans of comic and manga has often seen tight fitting shiny outfits worn by the characters, latex would fit the look most. Hmm, or its just plain sex appeal since it accentuates the human figure very well.

For my reason. Hehe, I find the feel of the latex quite erotic~^_^ And I like how it makes me look very sexy~
I guess its lotsa fun is the reason in a nutshell~ :D
Wyu

Singapore

Next

Return to Kigurumi chatter (News, old stuff or plain gossip~^_^)