[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Do you like latex?
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Do you like latex?

Talk about kigurumi news, findings, interesting stuff or gossip about anything you want to talk about but couldn't find a place to~
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby misskiki » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Check the fursuit parade at Anthrocon 2012, Thumpie Bunny almost at the end. Rubber dress over zentai. Now that was probably a hard thing to get on.

But she does make it look good.
misskiki
Tengen Toppa Kig
Tengen Toppa Kig
Progress to next rank:
45%

Cash on hand: 346.71
Bank: 57,072.70
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 am
Canada

Postby Kawaii-Jessica » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 pm

>.< wish i saw that
. . /\_/\
=(^ - ^ )=
. (>.... <)
Kawaii-Jessica
Great Grand Master Kig
Great Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
42%

Cash on hand: 12.07
Bank: 3,698.39
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:19 am
United States of America

Postby Wyu » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:19 pm
Singapore

Postby Kawaii-Jessica » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 pm

i seen that wyu :3
and i loves it m i also loves the costume for the dark elf , and the kig and zentai itself
. . /\_/\
=(^ - ^ )=
. (>.... <)
Kawaii-Jessica
Great Grand Master Kig
Great Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
42%

Cash on hand: 12.07
Bank: 3,698.39
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:19 am
United States of America

Postby misskiki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

misskiki
Tengen Toppa Kig
Tengen Toppa Kig
Progress to next rank:
45%

Cash on hand: 346.71
Bank: 57,072.70
Canada

Postby Signal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm

I think I'd like wearing latex but it doesn't do much for me on anyone else. I like the tightness, not the material more or less. Latex over zentai would be a wonderful thing IMO
Signal
Progress to next rank:
40%

Cash on hand: 68.91
Bank: 100.00
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:49 pm
Canada

Postby cici » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

I like the look and feel....
Thank goodness I found a link to plugsuits I have been wanting to get...

So we'll see if and when I can acquire one of these....
Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Local time: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 pm
United States of America

Postby Lucy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

i have looked on catfishs site but didn't see any price information for these
, how much is a plugsuit like that?

Latex truly can look good if you have a body like the girls in that video, but i think it looks rather stupid on guys ^^
Lucy
Gold Kig
Gold Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Cash on hand: 29.45
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:19 am
Austria

Postby cici » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:18 am

Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Local time: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 pm
United States of America

Postby Jovina » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 am

This is a manufacturing company that produces them for other people to resell, like this supplier on e bay:

This may actually be the same company under a different name (note the pictures), but who cares, you can buy them here.

There is also this outfit that Wyu posted pictures from on Facebook:

And since this thread is about latex...

Grandmaster Jack of Many
Jovina
Grandmaster Jack of Many
Grandmaster Jack of Many

Cash on hand: 139.14
Bank: 15,150.00
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Kigurumi chatter (News, old stuff or plain gossip~^_^)