[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Introducing...the Real Kimei!
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Introducing...the Real Kimei!

Talk about kigurumi news, findings, interesting stuff or gossip about anything you want to talk about but couldn't find a place to~
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby kimei » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:49 pm

Now that Otakon is past, and I have finally brought my new mask to the public, I wanted to introduce everyone to the real Kimei! I posted some highlight pictures from Otakon on my blog at . I am so happy with the mask, a creation of and based on his own girl Natchan.

At some point I will actually finish writing up my reports for the convention, but the quick summary is: 15 hours in mask, 5 outfit changes, two big photo shoots, the kigurumi panel, excellent reactions from both con-goers and the public.

I know I still need practice, but i had an incredible time and can't wait for the next convention!
kimei
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
30%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 4:25 pm
United States of America

Postby jdionio » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Looking good, Kimei.
jdionio
Progress to next rank:
40%

Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 2:25 pm
United States of America

Postby kigurmiguru » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Simplement are so cute!! I gland for see many american kigurumi at meet conventions!! ;D
kigurmiguru
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
18%

Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 4:25 pm
Mexico

Postby Wyu » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Yay, Congrats Kimei~
Hope your Kigurumi fun gets more and more with this debut.
Look forward to more reports and updates from you~^_^
Last edited by Wyu on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sat May 26, 2018 8:25 am
Singapore

Postby misskiki » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:50 am

Yes Kimei, you are looking good. Don't worry about needing practice, all that will come with time. The fact is that you had fun, and that's the main thing.

Looking forward to the next time our paths cross.

Miss Kiki
misskiki
Tengen Toppa Kig
Tengen Toppa Kig
Progress to next rank:
45%

Cash on hand: 346.71
Bank: 57,072.70
Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 6:25 pm
Canada

Postby Dan » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 pm

Man, I really would like to go con hunting, maybe meet up with all the American kigurumi actresses. Cool photos, nice costumes and nice new mask.
Dan
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
0%

Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Postby Kigurumi Cai » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello Kimei, welcome to the kigurumi
Kigurumi Cai
Random avatar
Silver Kig
Silver Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Hong Kong

Postby Hikari Makino » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:48 am

Judging from what you have said in the quick summery, it looks as though you don't need as much practice as you may think considering that everything turned out really well. Of course, practicing doesn't really hurt mind you as it could prove to be very useful.

Your costume looks absolutely stunning especially the mask which adds to the overall effect that you were going for. Seeing such designs as that has me thinking of my own ideas as well as trying to curb the hunger that eats away at me.
Bronies; I'm a Brony now; Bronies are cool. Long live Equestria!!!!
Hikari Makino
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 62.00
Bank: 3,814.60
Great Britain

Return to Kigurumi chatter (News, old stuff or plain gossip~^_^)