[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Wigs For Sale
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Wigs For Sale

The KCS Marketplace for all your kigurumi, cosplay and related buying and selling needs.

Postby Gitz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 am

The first wig is a New Look, Punky XL("Henna Red" color), for $30. This wig is ideal for styling spikes, or other anime hairstyles that otherwise out there. It's only been worn about 3 three times and is very good condition. The hearts and stars can be easily snipped off.

Shipping within the US is $5. For overseas shipping I will need your ZIP/postal code in order to give you a quote. Paypal only. If you're interested then bid here. http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1042184.html Or shoot me a private message.

The second one is a short black wig from Shake-N-Go, for $15. I don't know which line or type this is from 'said manufacturer, as I bought this from a local wig shop.

Shipping within the US is $5. For overseas shipping I will need your ZIP/postal code in order to give you a quote. Paypal only. If you're interested than shoot me a private message.
Gitz
Silver Kig
Silver Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Cash on hand: 838.63
Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Return to Buy/Sell