Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

why do kigs have to be silent?

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Cao Meiling » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 am

I came to the same conclusion as cosplay. View however you wish in the art of kigurumi. We shouldn't be the ones dictating how you act, perform, dress, etc.. Just simply respect the differences of everyone's opinions and enjoy! XD
Cao Meiling
Progress to next rank:
70%

Cash on hand: 1,899.16
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 am
United States of America

Postby Marico Kou » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:26 am

I wish there was a voice-changer available, kinda like the one Darth Vader has, except instead of a deep grating voice, a gentle girly melodic voice!

(yes, there are special voice filters, but you either sound like a hippopotamus or a chipmunk)

Or we could use a synthetic speech system, if there is an app for that... but sounding robotic doesn't always give the intended effect...
Marico Kou
Progress to next rank:
0%

Cash on hand: 590.26
Local time: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:25 am
France

Postby mimic » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:34 am

While I do think kigurumi should stay silent for tradition and the "why doesn't this one talm" argument, I have been thinking about alternatives.

I had my own idea, where you could use a speaker with bluethooth connection and something with preset sounds on it (like a phone or somthing hidden in a prop, like a sword or a staff) and play the characters sounds.The speaker can be hidden in a backpack on the character, under a coat or in the backpack of the handler.

While this doesn't solve the issue of lips not moving, not all characters need to move their lips. Some divine characters dont need to move their lips.
"The creature took on the host's appearance, abilities, everything. It sucks everything dry. Can you not see that if a mimic such as this were to infiltrate a population, it could replicate almost indefinitely!"
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Cash on hand: 2,388.95
Local time: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 am
Netherlands

Postby Takami » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 am

Marico Kou wrote:Or we could use a synthetic speech system, if there is an app for that... but sounding robotic doesn't always give the intended effect...

unless you do a vocaloid XD
o( ^w^)° hi hi~
Takami
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
44%

Cash on hand: 2,209.49
Bank: 220.35
Local time: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 am
Brazil

Previous

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)