Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Kiichi » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:12 am

Hi I'm from Mexico, so I speak spanish, so please dismiss any error or bad grammar that I could have.
I'm a student in computer science, IT, I am 24 years since january 2017.
I have knowledge of programming languages like C++ & Java, but I have more experience in web programming, php, javascript, etc, ecommerce, etc.
But I like arts, drawing, sculpting, I would like to say I play instruments but don't have enough time.
Now, I know many of you have profiles in many other sites like facebook, youtube, flickr, twitter
and that's why here seems that no one is interested now, more active age was like in 2013 2014.
But still there's more to come. And more will be interested.
Is easier in FB to receive comments and "cheers and support" from fans and followers.
But one just can't give likes and comments without FB auto sharing with everyone on their feeds.
(\_/)
(o.O) Usagii!!
(> < )
Kiichi
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

Cash on hand: 257.70
Local time: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 pm
Mexico

Postby Red » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:42 am

Hello, I hope this is the introduction thread :) , my name is Red! Nice to be apart of this society!
I'm from Israel, and I just like this whole topic of Kigurumi!(SO CUTE)

I love making music, gaming, modeling and much more!

I'm happy to meet y'all and I hope that I can be helpful!
-Red
Red
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

Cash on hand: 117.90
Local time: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:01 pm
Israel

Postby RikiJD » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello people of the society, I'm Ricky (or Riki if you prefer my username), and I'm from the United States. Some of my interests include anime, video games, art, pc hardware enthusiast, and trying new things. I've recently found this hobby and it got me really interested in trying it out sometime soon. So, nice to meet all of you and I hope for great things to come!
RikiJD
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Cash on hand: 74.58
Local time: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 pm
United States of America

Previous

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)