[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - KCS Bug/Issue and Forum Suggestion Thread !?
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

KCS Bug/Issue and Forum Suggestion Thread !?

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby mimic » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:37 am

The way you put a youtube video in your post seems kind of akward. Instead of using the full link you have to use a certain part of the link to the video. Why can't I just copy-paste the entire link?
Can you make it so that the link below will work?
[yt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UANQRarwMQE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUANQRarwMQE[/yt]

It might also be my tiny little baby brain missing something completly obvious, in that case I apoligize.
"The creature took on the host's appearance, abilities, everything. It sucks everything dry. Can you not see that if a mimic such as this were to infiltrate a population, it could replicate almost indefinitely!"
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Cash on hand: 2,388.95
Local time: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:31 am
Netherlands

Postby Meerah » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:59 am

Meerah
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
62%

Cash on hand: 563.77
Bank: 13,453.87
Local time: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:31 am
Canada

Postby lzzrdgrrl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:12 am

Just a gentle suggestion, but do click on the banner ads at least on occasion. One, it keeps them on topic and relevant to our KCS forum but more importantly; each click or 'visit' puts a little something in the pot and helps defray costs for keeping our server going. Going ad free would be something like a premium membership and very few forums I know about actually do that unless they put up a paywall or solicit a paid membership. I know the banner has been up there since forever and all the clicks they might get accounts for say, the cost of a single tap pint in Australian $ () each month. Hey..... every little bit helps though, it's how the business works.....'>>........
Director of Marketing
lzzrdgrrl
KCS Director of Marketing
KCS Director of Marketing

Cash on hand: 552.26
Bank: 800.00
Local time: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:01 pm
United States of America

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Current Suggestions:
Additional Themes for KCS site, maybe easy access button to change them shaped like a mushroom for current theme.
Blocking select user messages from personal view in mchat.
Auto image resizer for large images posted in mchat.
Duchess of Higher TechnologyImage
Kari Von Gorinchem
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology

Cash on hand: 2,103.83
Bank: 7,557.76
Local time: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 am
Canada

Postby mimic » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Last edited by mimic on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The creature took on the host's appearance, abilities, everything. It sucks everything dry. Can you not see that if a mimic such as this were to infiltrate a population, it could replicate almost indefinitely!"
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Netherlands

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:13 am

Mimic I have that issue on my iphone as well, seems to be primarily from phone browsers, maybe tablets.
I will see what I can find on the issue however.
Kari Von Gorinchem

Canada

Postby mimic » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 am

Just giving a heads up that the update hasn't fixed the bug i reported, i don't know wheter it should've fixed it or not, but I'm just pointing it out.
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Netherlands

Postby Meerah » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm getting lots of lag in m-chat... plus oftend I get double (sometimes quadruple) messages both when sending and receiving
Meerah
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
62%

Cash on hand: 563.77
Bank: 13,453.87
Local time: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:31 am
Canada

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:19 am

the majority of mchat issues are client side, multiple posts is a known client side problem there is no way to prevent or fix it as it just happens mostly due to lag, again client side.
Kari Von Gorinchem

Canada

Postby mimic » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:05 am

mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)