[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby sn275658 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Chris from Washington. I am 22 years old and I am studying business at at University of Washington.

I discovered kigurumi rather recently and I am absolutely fascinated with it. I don't have much know but I am psyched to learn more about the culture and to become part of it.
sn275658
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
60%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Postby sn275658 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

I am not a robot, I am a human being. Last required post.
sn275658
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
60%

Postby Omegamaster006 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Cash on hand: 103.42
Bank: 342.89
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:23 pm
Canada

Postby Omegamaster006 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Cash on hand: 103.42
Bank: 342.89
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:23 pm
Canada

Postby matthaus_2000 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 am

Matt from Alberta, Canada

27 yr old. New Grad Engineer.

I was quite into cosplay but never get to participate due to real life reasons (doing school work 45 hours a week; work part-time; co-op etc). Impressed by Rabbitinthem00n's work and found here. Cheers.
matthaus_2000
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
60%

Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:23 pm
Canada

Postby cici » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:32 am

Wyu, finally I got my account activated.. thank you for all your assistance.

For my 1st introduction, I was born and grew up in Southern California when Truman was President. I studied art and fabric design in college and worked as an animator for a coin-op video-game start-up after I moved to Northern California..
Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Bank: 0.00
United States of America

Postby cici » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

My 2nd part of my introduction; I moved to Northern California to study art, mostly fabric design and ceramics. I got fairly good at raku and had a one person show. Studying for a Bachelors of Fine Art I showed at the university a combination of 3d ceramic object, large canvases, some measuring over twelve feet in height and neon. My location is Latitude:37.339167° Longitude:-121.867474°.

Have fun finding me :D

Cici
Don't worry, be happy...

cici

United States of America

Postby cici » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 am

Wyu, 'et all,

My 3rd post-introduction; My journey through life has a true joy at times and complete mess ups on other occasions. Currently I own my own company as a building designer and in the middle of starting up a new venture on the alternative, renewable energy industry. The next few years will be very exciting and with a little luck I may be able to travel outside the US to meet some of you. Time will tell. :D

will post later

Cici
Don't worry, be happy...

cici

United States of America

Postby fanima » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi, I am Fanima, by way of introduction.

Hobbies: Sculpting, painting, maskmaking, boats, and anything that doesn't involve a lot of writing.
fanima
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
90%

Cash on hand: 11.24
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Postby kira-kun » Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 am

hi my name is jeff
l live southern california , and im currently a student while taking a part time job at walgreens.
my hobbies are watching anime, playing video games, and cosplaying.
yaaa KIGURUMI LOVE!!!!
kira-kun
Random avatar
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
20%

United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)