[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Aiza M » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 am

even iff weve spoken before let me formerly welcome you to the forums (and chat) were all very freindly here :D

p.s. see/ i told you that was a great intro :lol:
(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> < ) to help him achieve world domination.
Aiza M
Grand Master Kig
Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
37%

Cash on hand: 474.54
Bank: 221.98
Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 10:29 pm
Great Britain

Postby MoreThanOneFace » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am

Welcome to the KCS forum, Kani. ^^
Love masks + Like cosplay = Passion for Kigurumi!

MTOF/Rin Kigu
- -

Animegao Kigurumi Brasil
-
MoreThanOneFace
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 278.62
Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 8:29 pm
Brazil

Postby cici » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 am

Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 pm
United States of America

Postby demonnintailedfox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:07 am

welcome to KCS Kani.hope you enjoy it here.
demonnintailedfox
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
80%

Local time: Fri May 25, 2018 5:29 pm
United States of America

Postby Cass » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 am

Welcome Kani.. hope you stay around a while.. its always nice to have some new company around here. :)
I just don't give a .......! You fill in the blanks. :)
Cass
Silver Kig
Silver Kig
Progress to next rank:
50%

Cash on hand: 24.12
Bank: 51.32
United States of America

Postby Nerupo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

( ノ´∀`)ノ Just a supershy girl from PA finally posting a bit and showing my fun side more. Been into kig for years, but only recently did my first public performance in kig a few days ago.
Nerupo
Progress to next rank:
50%

Cash on hand: 179.68
United States of America

Postby Wyu » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Welcome Nerupo~
Will you like to list your country and location in your user profile?
I hope you have a great time here~
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Local time: Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 am
Singapore

Postby cici » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Nepro,

welcome to the happiest place on the planet, at least that is what we think of it...
Hope you come in and meet some people, Wow your from PA, that is cool...
I'm not, just a beachie kind of girl here in California...
Don't be a stranger...
come in and have fun...

cici
Don't worry, be happy...

cici

United States of America

Postby anisem » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello everyone!
I am shy boy from Finland who likes to cosplay and especially kigurumi, and I want to learn to make better kigus and discuss about them.
Well this my short introduction. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat. I'm looking forward to hear about you.
anisem
Random avatar
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
20%

Local time: Sat May 26, 2018 12:29 am
Finland

Postby cici » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 am

Don't worry, be happy...

cici

United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)