[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

New Members Introduction (Age/Location/Occupation)

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Manalight » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:07 am

Bonjour~Hello~
I guess its like everybody else, where to start! :)

Well, let's see, I'm 30, I live close to Montreal in Quebec (Canada). Been in love with Anime, Manga and videogames since the age of.. err 6~7? (been so long!) I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Anime. Mazinger was also a classic back then. :D

Now there's so many series of today's Anime and Manga, its hard to watch/read them all @_@; I'm pretty open to any style but I really like fantasy and mecha stuff like Slayers, Sorcerer Hunters, Lodoss, Macross, Dual, A few Gundam series (Yeah I know, its old Anime, still good :P)

With my daily full time job as a php programmer and database administrator, I try to visit some local Anime convertions (if possible the ones around in Canada too like in Toronto) and after being amazed with people's costume/cosplay, I kinda set myself a few goals and try to do it too! Sadly, when you start from scratch, its hard without any help. :( So I'm hoping to meet a lot of nice people after getting some pointers from various places :)

Wyu for some reasons I see your name in a lot of places in various places when it comes to cosplay, so instead of having thousand of accounts everywhere, I found your site (which is great, you got a lot of talents for cosplay!). So here I am~

See you all around! ^_^/
Manalight
Manalight
Adv. Veteran Kig
Adv. Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
40%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 am

Postby Chrislizzy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:20 am

BRP..that's a long wait all, i have a mountain specail dero dero up, for the answer i send,please im intress how yu find it=3 brrp,1 again, time past by=3
every water that takes a way to somewhere, and there you find me=3
Chrislizzy
Grand Master Kig
Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
4%

Cash on hand: 525.67
Bank: 114.21
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 am
Netherlands

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 am

A spammer is a person who gets on a site/forum and will keep talking about something unrelated or he/she will pm members constantly to annoy them with stupid comments and what not. They are sometimes easy to find sometimes not, really all you need to do is look at their posts/messages to others. Skilled ones can cover their tracks and might be harder to find.

A bot is a program designed to post messages or just sign up for multiple forums, easy to detect at times as if it posts, the messages are generic or unrelated. There are programs designed to stop bots from registering on forums or other sites.
Duchess of Higher TechnologyImage
Kari Von Gorinchem
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology

Cash on hand: 2,103.83
Bank: 7,557.76
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:03 am
Canada

Postby Wolf_MacLeod » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:35 am

Well since I haven't done one of these yet, hi, I'm a Wolf, over in Houston, Texas, USA. I've been involved in the furry fandom for over eleven years. Heard about Kigurumi through some friends and was fortunate to meet Yuri before she passed away.

Since I know my limitations, I'll stick to just wearing a big form hiding pile of fur than try to do the cute look as a kig girl. Still like seeing new stuff here though.

Take care!
Wolf_MacLeod
Adv. Senior Member
Adv. Senior Member
Progress to next rank:
10%

Cash on hand: 136.36
Bank: 166.14
United States of America

Postby Ecohtmunications » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi Wyu and everybody, sorry for the long abscence but i´m return from a little proyect
i´m re-introduce myself, i´m Ecohtmunications from Mexico City. Photographer is my occupation (if you want to see my photos, visit http://ctriforce.blogspot.com), nice to meet you all, for me the kigurumi is another way of expression in the anime and manga world, i hope that we are good friends. PD sorry for the bad english :D
Ecohtmunications
Progress to next rank:
90%

Mexico

Postby rowandoll » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

halloo!

Rowan, late 30's,

I keep track of the criminal activities of physicians for a nonprofit.

Been a fan of kigurumi since the days yuki makise's site was just an ftp collection of images. Have no masks myself, but photograph friends in an old fantesca mask. :) I do more with furry fandom and conventional costuming.

Oh, and I hate art fraud!
rowandoll
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:03 am
United States of America

Postby Keikon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi, Keikon here, from Latin america, so pardon my english :p

I like watching kigurumi as an art expression, and as a fun hobby too, and being following it several years ago, and also since your initial attemps to kigurumi, which were very good indeed :p

In this moment im doing nothing :p Just looking for a job. Always checking your site, but im not a big fan of posting on forums :S

I was wondering what happened with the PVC bodysuit (the euphoria one) that you used in 2008. You promised you'd be revisiting that world again, but never saw it on galleries or new videos. Hope to see you on it again if possible.

Best wishes, see you soon :p
Keikon
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
40%

Postby Wyu » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure which one you're referring to.
Why not tell me in a PM.
You're welcomed to write in the forums, don't have to be shy~^_^
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm
Singapore

Postby Keikon » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 pm

I was talking about this one...

http://livewear.blogspot.com/2008/11/pv ... horia.html

Anyway, I enjoy all your costumes and suits, so it's ok if you forget old ones... but I find pretty interesting revisiting them.

Have a nice day :D
Keikon
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
40%

Postby captainkooh » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Hear let me introduce my self :!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnvjz3Dx54Q yes i am a Pirate :!: and i like to play in the Pacific Ocean 8-) so if you want to play along just give me a call :!: :D
captainkooh
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
68%

United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)