[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Chat on MSN /Skype /Yahoo /etc (Read Terms Please)
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Chat on MSN /Skype /Yahoo /etc (Read Terms Please)

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby RavenArrogant » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am

Koman_Kuroi_Dark@Hotmail.com

Please Add me! i really want to chat with kigurumi fans!
RavenArrogant
Adv. Senior Member
Adv. Senior Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:00 pm
Chile

Postby MoreThanOneFace » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 am

adelino1a@hotmail.com

For anyone who would like to talk to me. ^^
Love masks + Like cosplay = Passion for Kigurumi!

MTOF/Rin Kigu
- -

Animegao Kigurumi Brasil
-
MoreThanOneFace
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Bank: 278.62
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 am
Brazil

Postby anisem » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:28 am

I want to chat too on MSN
Here's my: tomppa92.rajala@hotmail.fi
anisem
Random avatar
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
20%

Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 pm
Finland

Postby totoches » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 am

if anyone wants to talk to me...!!! :)

totoches225@hotmail.fr
totoches
Random avatar
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:00 pm
France

Postby Cass » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 am

Im very picky on who i add.. i use either msn or yahoo messenger so if you want to add me.. pm me first :ugeek:
I just don't give a .......! You fill in the blanks. :)
Cass
Silver Kig
Silver Kig
Progress to next rank:
50%

Cash on hand: 24.12
Bank: 51.32
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:30 am
United States of America

Postby cici » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 am

Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:30 am
United States of America

Postby Miku Xiang » Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Miku Xiang
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
40%

Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:30 pm
Indonesia

Postby duperhero » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:42 am

I'll mail you my Skype and my YIM!
duperhero
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
20%

Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:30 am
Austria

Postby bmp112 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

bmp112
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
20%

United States of America

Postby Claire Rieva » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 am

I have skype and MSN if anyone wants to chat on either of the two PM me so i can share it with you privately :3
"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)