[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Other hobbies?
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Other hobbies?

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Soulcleaver » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 am

So, do you guys have any other hobbies? Like playing music, gaming, etc..?
I myself play guitar in a band, try hard to make music videos, I'm also a casual gamer, but planning on becoming a bit more active on that part. (gonna buy myself an Xbox) I also watch anime and read manga, but that's almost a given if you're on here, isn't it? :-P so what are your hobbies?
Soulcleaver
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Cash on hand: 0.40
Bank: 11.00
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:19 am
Japan

Postby Beekayz » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 am

Music ^_^ wish i played something, but never started :/ like almost all kinds of music, but ive been told my taste in music is somewhat unusual ^^ so its fun to find others with the same music taste :)

besides that i play alot of games.. or really not alot of games. I just play alot :oops: mostly on the computer. but i got an xbox aswell :/

besides that i used to be an avid sports fan. played Football(soccer for some) until i was 16-17 and at that time i also did Alpine Skeeing at fairly high level. however then i discoverd a certain Internett MMO x3 and i got lazy. still workout though and try and keep myself in shape. but i miss mah sports :/

big movies fan aswell, and i watch alot of series.. animated and non animated ^^ pretty average guy really. besides my kig fandom :oops:

ohwell enough about me^_^
^_^
Beekayz
Gold Kig
Gold Kig
Progress to next rank:
50%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:49 pm
Norway

Postby Soulcleaver » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 am

I forgot to mention some things myself ^^'' I myself am a sportsman too, just not so much as I used to be. When I was younger (this makes me sound REALLY OLD - which I'm not) I did some professional sports, like trampoline and badminton. Until 2 years ago I was a professional Acrobatic Rock & Roll dancer (yeah that's a mouthful) which was really fun. I never really got the chance to develop my career there, though, as my training hours kept on getting taken away from me due to a very bad sports club.

Now it's a lot of guitar and music in general. I'm trying to learn as many instruments as possible, already play guitar, bass, bluesharp, drums and singing if you count that. I also downloaded the bebot app on my iPod touch, which is fun to play around with.

Woops, look at me blabbing around XD
Soulcleaver
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Japan

Postby Hotaru » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Other hobbyes. Well, i make amv's when i have time. Watch anime and play with pc. And i have 2 iguanas and 3 snakes to keep me company.
Not much other hobbyes since work takes so much of my freetime.
Hotaru
Random avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby Soulcleaver » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm

I used to watch a lot of AMV's when I was younger, could you post a link or something, I'd like to see them :-) Recently I spotted a very good AMV with the song 'Best of You' by the Foo Fighters. It was a compilation of different images from different animes, but it was the best music video I've seen in my life. I'll post a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl48UzWcKrI
Soulcleaver
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Japan

Postby Hotaru » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Well. www.animemusicvideos.org And if you use the search, Venomi should bring up my profile. :) Nothing special there but if you have black sense of humor, then i succest Wizard Of Oz. *ebil*
Hotaru
Random avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby Wyu » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Hehe, hobbies, quite a few...
Badminton, cooking, aris and crafts, reading, listening to music, fixing computers, playing com games.
And of course kigurumi cosplaying~^_^
Hmm gotta be a few more, can't think of them right now...
Swimming, tennis, jogging, driving, anything technology based.... products i mean.
Wish i can play some music though, thats why I am always admiring people who can play some instrument~^_^
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:19 pm
Singapore

Postby Soulcleaver » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Soulcleaver
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Japan

Postby Chrislizzy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 am

~Hm...hm..verry good~ i tell what my hobbies are...self i am a freelance-Artit's i sell painthings-drawings-Doll's ad a Art-market that be on 2-4 times hold in the year...as a freelancer i do job's to: wine-making//visit chinese resturants and help them out with Cooking-hygienic-bar help// i love music as jpop on spring to summer listend on my bikecle futher some 70-80 music to the way through's my radio-cell-phone^^ ah great feeling=3
every water that takes a way to somewhere, and there you find me=3
Chrislizzy
Grand Master Kig
Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
4%

Cash on hand: 525.67
Bank: 114.21
Local time: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:19 am
Netherlands

Postby Soulcleaver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 am

Sounds like a great way to spend some free time! I did some jobs too in vacations, but most of them were real tough jobs, like carrying kegs of beer (50 liter ones, mind you) Did give me some muscle, though XD
Soulcleaver
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
90%

Japan

Next

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)