[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Other hobbies?
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Other hobbies?

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby MoreThanOneFace » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am

Love masks + Like cosplay = Passion for Kigurumi!

MTOF/Rin Kigu
- -

Animegao Kigurumi Brasil
-
MoreThanOneFace
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 278.62
Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Brazil

Postby Omegamaster006 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 am

Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Cash on hand: 103.42
Bank: 342.89
Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:44 pm
Canada

Postby cici1240 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm

I am a fan of cosplay. So I look a lot of anime and join the cosplay show with my group members in spare time.
Last Sunday I have my birthday party with all my cosplay members. I have a big day that they gave me a cosplay costume as a present. My friends told me that they got it from .
Here I will share some of my pictures. Dears, how about my new clothes! Haha…

Bring me to the sea of , reminiscing through some chocolate ice.
cici1240
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

Local time: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:14 am

Postby Omegamaster006 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:11 am

Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Canada

Postby cici1240 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Bring me to the sea of , reminiscing through some chocolate ice.
cici1240
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

Local time: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:14 am

Postby Omegamaster006 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

I mean that the link.
Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Canada

Postby cici » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

Other hobbies I have? Prepping for zombies, developing alternative fuel systems, restoring vintage motorcycles into cafe style bikes and riding them through the twisties. Airbrushing, working with polymers, gardening, cooking (hot) food and doing things that give me pleasure.
Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:44 am
United States of America

Postby Omegamaster006 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Canada

Postby cici » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:44 am
United States of America

Postby Omegamaster006 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:28 am

Oh that's better now.
Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)