[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Where are you from?~^_^
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Where are you from?~^_^

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby ninjajing1234 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm

China ,shenzhen city
ninjajing1234
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 am

Postby wasabi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:54 am

I'm from the UK ^^ I actually found this site when I was searching google for somewhere to buy a Kigurumi mask ^^ But I havent found anyone yet, so I thought I would sign up anyway and get to know the style better and hopefully find someone out there who can make the mask I would like ^^ I have a zentai for it but no mask XD

~Wasabi
wasabi
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

Great Britain

Postby goddesssakurserena » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:51 pm

I am from the USA--I am in Williston,ND.
goddesssakurserena
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
40%

Postby goddesssakurserena » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:02 pm

North Dakota, USA
goddesssakurserena
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
40%

Postby Wyu » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 pm

hi serena, mind telling us what you do, whats your age as well~^_^
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:04 pm
Singapore

Postby gb1 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 am

im from the uk west midlands.u propley havent hear of it.
gb1
Random avatar
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
20%

Postby Syn » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Syn
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
40%

Bank: 1,700.00

Postby kigurmiguru » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:08 am

I'm from Mexico City my dear
kigurmiguru
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
18%

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:04 am
Mexico

Postby Hikari Makino » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:53 am

Long ago I used to live in the U.K considering that I was born and raised there before I moved to Canada in 1993. That's where I am located now in Calgary, Alberta.

I've always had a dream of being able to cosplay although right now it continues to elude me which only fuels my ambition further. I may be 26 right now but the dream continues to exist and it will become a reality. I have known of Kigurumi although it's only just recently that I actually understood what it meant. One of these days I'll acquire kigurumi items for the will is very strong and can't be overcome by anything.

On a side note, my signature is very accurate as I have the proof in the form of a certificate signed by NOA_Andy himself.
Bronies; I'm a Brony now; Bronies are cool. Long live Equestria!!!!
Hikari Makino
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 62.00
Bank: 3,814.60
Great Britain

Postby kotaro0023 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:24 am

i from medellin, colombia
kotaro0023
Random avatar
New born Kig
New born Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)