[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Where are you from?~^_^
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Where are you from?~^_^

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Claire Rieva » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:50 pm

"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:37 pm
United States of America

Postby KigKid » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:22 am

OMG, Now I can't wait until August 22nd!! (^O^) I will have my masks done by then an everything! I'm going to register as soon as I can. Are you all staying from Thurday night to Sunday?? Are there other Kigs there besides those from this page?? I hope it's half as fun as I am anticipating it to be =D
KigKid
Progress to next rank:
60%

Cash on hand: 338.94
Bank: 700.00
United States of America

Postby Claire Rieva » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:52 am

"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
United States of America

Postby cici » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:03 am

ok we are off topic here

please create a thread in the convention and meetup section to continue

viewforum.php?f=23

Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:37 am
United States of America

Postby mayumikig » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 pm

From Bradford, UK ^^ (and it says the minimum amount of characters is 50 to submit.) rofl x
mayumikig
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
0%

Cash on hand: 523.47
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 pm
Great Britain

Postby misskiki » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:30 am

KigKid:

You have certainly started a flurry of research. Glad to have you aboard.

Mayumikig:

So nice to see someone here who has personal experience in dealing with the general public. A lot of us just make up the rules as we go along. Are there any special words of wisdom from the UK that you'd like to pass on? I know that the Mascots in the US get special training on handling children.

Kiki
misskiki
Tengen Toppa Kig
Tengen Toppa Kig
Progress to next rank:
45%

Cash on hand: 346.71
Bank: 57,072.70
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:37 pm
Canada

Postby KigKid » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:14 am

KigKid
Progress to next rank:
60%

Cash on hand: 338.94
Bank: 700.00
United States of America

Postby ScottDBetson » Fri May 02, 2014 2:37 pm

ScottDBetson
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
76%

Cash on hand: 243.36
Bank: 2,682.82
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:37 am
Canada

Postby tuxman » Tue May 06, 2014 6:53 am

Cracow, PL (i would like to meet a kigger from nearby... =~=)
tuxman
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
30%

Cash on hand: 89.88
Bank: 150.00
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 pm
Poland

Postby misskiki » Tue May 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Welcome Tuxman! I think that you will find a bunch of new friends here. I agree it's not the same as having another performer close enough to visit, but we can be very helpful remotely.

Spread the Hobby, and encourage others to participate.

Miss Kiki
misskiki
Tengen Toppa Kig
Tengen Toppa Kig
Progress to next rank:
45%

Cash on hand: 346.71
Bank: 57,072.70
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:37 pm
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)