[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - G4TV.com and their "REPORT" on Kigurumi
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

G4TV.com and their "REPORT" on Kigurumi

Welcome to my forums, please remember to comment. Your feedback and encouragements mean a lot to everyone. New members, there are some guidelines to help you in the announcements inside. Thank you~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby kigcasey » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Now I don’t know if people have been aware of this, but Daza pointed me earlier to a video that G4TV.com posted on their site.

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/wtf/714 ... splay.html

This…is just…appauling!

Not only did they defame kigurumi cosplayers by spewing out unfounded information that they clearly made up as they went along, they had the nerve to unlawfully use footages without even a common decency to ask for our permission. Now, Daza is really upset about this, and he’s already closed most of his accounts in relation to kigurumi.

This is also extremely upsetting for me as well. I mean...honest to God...
kigcasey
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:49 pm
Australia

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Idiots is what they are. Idiots and nerds desperate for attention.
They cant even get their facts straight.

You are completely right in your statement, their actions violate the law of many countries.
Im sure wyu will take action as well as much of the video footage was from her youtube account.
Duchess of Higher TechnologyImage
Kari Von Gorinchem
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology

Cash on hand: 2,103.83
Bank: 7,557.76
Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:49 pm
Canada

Postby Micah5725 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Micah5725
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
10%

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am
United States of America

Postby Sitiran » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

I hope G4TV and parent company Comcast get their asses sued at the very least. Watching this trash was upsetting to me; I can't even imagine how Wyu, Casey, Daza, Kamsys, Kamituro, Kigurumex and any others that I may missed feel about this. If there is anything that I can do to help, even listening to what you have to say in IMs, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
Sitiran
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
70%

Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Postby Wyu » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

OMG...
Damned... those erie laughters are kinda ...dope -__-

Looks like a very recently made video with the yellow theme for the website.
I wonder how did they come up with that, could have done a proper interview to get the facts right lol
Hope the public won't give too much attention and thoughts into it, and again kiggers get the wrong attention~@_@
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 am
Singapore

Postby RinRin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

The media will be the media.
Truthfully I lol'd when they just used the word "fetishist" throughout the whole thing XD I'm sure anyone who is curious enough to come here will soon have their expectations changed.

Getting all defensive is really the worst thing anyone can do. It's the over-reaction of the furry community to criticism that causes them to become targets.
Minister of Trade and Education
RinRin
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 5,928.94
Bank: 883.00
Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:49 pm
United States of America

Postby kigcasey » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I already posted an open letter on their forum. It's also on my site and Rabbit's forum.

http://forums.g4tv.com/showthread.php?p ... ost2608267

I know being defensive won't get anything done, but they hurt my close friends as well as myself, and I have a lot to say about that!
kigcasey
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:49 pm
Australia

Postby draconpern » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Unlurking to post...

Thank goodness G4 is pretty much irrelevant here in the US since 2007.
draconpern
Random avatar
Gold Kig
Gold Kig
Progress to next rank:
0%

Bank: 51.75
Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:49 pm
United States of America

Postby Dark Falz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Whoa...There is no way they should have been allowed to do that!

I mean at least they should get the facts before they start saying whatever the !@#$ they want. Then on top of that they use all those videos and images without permission. REALLY?! Its just disappointing.
Dark Falz
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
86%

Local time: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:49 pm
United States of America

Postby Hotaru » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 pm

I just watched it but i would not make a big fuzz about it. Making more noice would actually make it more visible in net. And that is what they are looking for. Of course the fact that they illegally used kigurumi videos should not go unpunished but there is not much you can do. Making noice about that would reveal the identity of the kigger. (can't make a lawsuit anonymously...)

Anyway... I have to agree little part that there is a fetish side too and that can't be hidden anymore. And videos used doesn't really portrait it that way. Just luck that they did not use/find the darkest material that is out there.....

All and all, it's just stupid way to make noice and that !@#@ doesn't affect me. In my opinion, best way to proove it's total bs is that i continue to kig in cons, pics and videos as nothing happenet. There is one Finnish saying. Only the dog in herd barks who gets hit. ^^ (bad translation...)
Hotaru
Random avatar

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Next

Return to Anything goes section (START HERE)