[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Gaming topic
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Gaming topic

An open forum for the discussion of any type of game.
As well as a playing field for text RPGs and the housing of other forum games. ^_^

Postby guillermo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 am

Anyone here play league of legends?

i'm terrible just fyi but feel free to add me. my summoner name is "I AM GUILLERMO"
guillermo
Gold Kig
Gold Kig
Progress to next rank:
10%

Cash on hand: -8.74
Bank: 1,531.82
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:03 am

Postby Roen Fardel » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 am

Tossing my 3DS friend code up here in preparation for Pokemon X and Y on Saturday
3496-9523-3370
Roen Fardel
Adv. Senior Member
Adv. Senior Member
Progress to next rank:
0%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 362.77
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 am
United States of America

Postby Lura The Passerby » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:41 am

Heehehe, well we DO actually have a 3DS thread for lovely sisters to put their Friend Codes in through there.

But, hey, why the heck not~

Mine is 2964-8590-3003 =3
<=== my page
Lura The Passerby
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
64%

Cash on hand: 1,115.36
Bank: 9,348.68
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:03 am
Canada

Postby Nikushimi Leoji » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Don't suppose there is anyone here that plays mostly on a Xbox 360? That's all I have for a gaming console and I don't own much for games, but if here's anyone out wanting to game, send me your GT or just add mine (Flint Hanet). No brackets of course.
Nikushimi Leoji
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

Cash on hand: 1,926.78
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:03 am
Canada

Postby william_d » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:10 am

"The best thing about the internet is that you can always find people weirder than you. No matter how weird you think you can be, there is always someone who can be weirder." - Great quote from a friend of mine
william_d
Progress to next rank:
40%

Bank: 1,068.23
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 am
Great Britain

Postby Nikushimi Leoji » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Nikushimi Leoji
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

Cash on hand: 1,926.78
Canada

Postby ScottDBetson » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 am

Im not sure if anyone here is a Playstation 3 owner, but if you are and would like to join me for a fun time playing Gran Turismo 5,6, Grand Theft Auto IV, V, and Motorstorm Apocalypse, or even a bit of time in Minecraft, by all means add me: I have two, one for a spare account and my main one at the moment: My Main is GranTruismo4head (it was a typo when I was trying to make the name on Youtube the first time, so the name kind of stuck) and DrBetsonator (my secondary, which was kind of a pun name, a mix of The Terminator and me having a Doctorate)
ScottDBetson
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
76%

Cash on hand: 243.36
Bank: 2,682.82
Canada

Postby Wendy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 am

Although I have a wall of (older) consoles, my main gaming is basically on the train on my 3ds. Recent games I finished:

Pokemon Y
Legend of Zelda A link between worlds, both first and master quest without death (but I did a bit of save scumming :oops: )
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

I can put my friend code in the other topic, but to be honest, I almost never go online with my 3DS. (Should make work of my wireless network at home )
Wendy
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
90%

Bank: 526.33
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:03 pm
Belgium

Postby ScottDBetson » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:49 pm

ScottDBetson
Elite Veteran Kig