[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Gaming topic
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Gaming topic

An open forum for the discussion of any type of game.
As well as a playing field for text RPGs and the housing of other forum games. ^_^

Postby misk » Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Try warframe on steam ita free to play and pretty fun its 4 coop no pvp yet or anythin and all items can be made or found in game
Life and Death Both are just as fearful
misk
Adv. Senior Member
Adv. Senior Member
Progress to next rank:
40%

Cash on hand: 35.68
Bank: 920.31
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 am
Canada

Postby Kanata » Sat May 04, 2013 1:35 am

I've recently been addicted to Transformice. It's a cute little multiplayer flash game on http://www.transformice.com. You play a mouse and the objective of the game is to get the cheese and get back into the hole. Of course, there are many maps and configurations that makes this game so addicting.
Kanata
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
18%

Cash on hand: 3.64
Bank: 5,500.00
Location: San Francisco, California, United States of America
United States of America

Postby Nitora » Sun May 05, 2013 9:26 pm

If anyone reads this, it's very long winded. So bear with me.
I mostly play First Person Shooters and Strategy games. I used to play Call of Duty a lot, but I lost interest.
Here are my current favourites:
Borderlands 2, The Mount and Blade Series, PAYDAY: The Heist, Battlefield 3, The Total War Series
Sanctum, Ace of Spades, Minecraft
Have any questions about these games (what they are, if you can get them for a good price)? PM me if you wish to do so.
Age. A very odd subject in life. It doesn't tell how mature a person is. A younger person might be more mature than a older person. Therefore, age cannot be a basis to judge a person's character.
Nitora
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
70%

Cash on hand: 42.62
Bank: 215.24
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:31 pm
Australia

Postby Sofa499 » Thu May 30, 2013 6:34 am

Guns of Icarus Online has been a resurgent favorite of mine, with others including Hawken, Planetside 2, and (somewhat begrudgingly) World of Tanks. Kerbal Space Program is higher up there on the list, but perhaps topping it is Garry's Mod, specifically on the GGG servers and FastRedSnail.
Sofa499
Disappointment
Disappointment

Cash on hand: 1,068.14
Bank: 3,484.51
Korea North

Postby william_d » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 am

I'm mainly and FPS/TPS Gamer, however I do play a number of other games as well; favorite games/game series would be: Halo, Crysis, Lost Planet, Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, Transformers, and Section 8. I do also have a big interest in Minecraft and Garry's mod (I do like to be creative occasionally, rather than just killing stuff and blowing things up :P). However, my most recent "addiction" is Warframe. Just a shame I'm stuck on a laptop.

I find it kind funny how, even though I came here to learn more about kig and get away from everything I normally do, the first non-introductory topic I post in is about gaming...... Lol, oh well :lol:
"The best thing about the internet is that you can always find people weirder than you. No matter how weird you think you can be, there is always someone who can be weirder." - Great quote from a friend of mine
william_d
Progress to next rank:
40%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 1,068.23
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:01 am
Great Britain

Postby Integra9 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Plenty of games out there........so its just normal to hv diff interests in which games~
Tada no Manganime ni wa Kyomi Arimasen~~~
Integra9
Progress to next rank:
30%

Cash on hand: 218.75
Bank: 1.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm
Malaysia

Postby mimic » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am

I have played a many different games but my personal favo gengre is the fps, yet i have a weak point for platformers. Also enjoy rts every once in a while.

My personal favo games are:
Bioshock- love the story and atmosphere and the amazing variatie for killing.
Team fortress 2- first online game i played and i have played it, A LOT. The silly waays you can kill people just makes it fun.
Super meat boy- hard game but there is no feeling like beating the level you where stuck on for the last 30 minutes.also an amazing soundtrack. The controls a perfect and when you die you instand respawn no death or loading screens.

Hard to pick favos when you have played so many different gengre's.
"The creature took on the host's appearance, abilities, everything. It sucks everything dry. Can you not see that if a mimic such as this were to infiltrate a population, it could replicate almost indefinitely!"
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Cash on hand: 2,388.95
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:01 pm
Netherlands

Postby Cao Meiling » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 am

Still new here. I'm currently addicted to Shogun 2: Total War. Unfortunately, I can only play easy mode. Someday, I wish to conquer all of Japan with my Samurai and Ashigaru. That aside, I played quite a bit of DotA 2 when the community wasn't so bad. My absolute favorite genres though are RPG's and third-person action games, with FPS mixed in between. For a while, I also streamed myself playing video games once every week when I had time.
Cao Meiling
Progress to next rank:
70%

Cash on hand: 1,899.16
Bank: 0.00
United States of America

Postby Integra9 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:53 am

Lately i'm very busy , so hardly play anything.

Recently i tried Pandora Saga Online, SMT Imagine Online, Mortal Kombat 2011 PC n Tekken Tag 2.
It's jz so damn hard tryin 2 execute d fatal skills on MK.

Since my Tekken gaming is on the arcade, its connected on to the network, so u may come across my cha data when u guys play.

@Mei

Hi there. i guess Shogun 2 was a great game. I oni play Rome 1 n Empire, but then i quit bcoz its getting tougher to play especially when wanna make better strategy. + my PC hard disk is full at the moment so got no space to install Shogun 2.
Last edited by Integra9 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tada no Manganime ni wa Kyomi Arimasen~~~
Integra9
Progress to next rank:
30%

Cash on hand: 218.75
Bank: 1.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm
Malaysia

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:55 am

SMT Imagine, I play that dont have it dled atm, but if you need a hand let me know.
Duchess of Higher TechnologyImage
Kari Von Gorinchem
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology

Cash on hand: 2,103.83
Bank: 7,557.76
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:01 am
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Section