[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second

An open forum for the discussion of any type of game.
As well as a playing field for text RPGs and the housing of other forum games. ^_^

Postby Wyu » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:19 am

Hehe, thanks to cloud for showing me, I also found out about that place ~^__^
Its a nice view for a picnic~

Just a few photos to share which I took~
Got third in the coloseum yesterday~
Closest I've come to is 2nd T__T
Well, I'll keep trying~^_^

A few pics of my chars acing out in the later rounds~
Its not consistent, sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not, but practice and strategy helps~^__^

Was kinda lucky today and got another EXP boost scroll from the prize boxes from the coloseum today~^__^
Its really rare to get, I've only gotten 3 so far from all the boxes I've opened~

And at long last, this is the picture that I'm most proud of~^___^
Both my characters got their Coloseum weapons today~
Its the strongest set of weapon in the game at the moment.
I'm still far from getting the full set, but I'll keep trying, its going to be alot easier now with a stronger weapon.

The ranger is really an unfair advantage, she went from level43 gear straight to colo weapon.
Rangers don't really need special equip to trump in PVP.
Whereas for WIz, they are really weak without good gear, i spent alot of money on my wiz T_T

Hehe, my wiz and ranger~<3

Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:02 pm
Singapore

Postby Claire Rieva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 am

ok for some weird odd reason I can't access my characters......when i log in it takes me to the character selection and then no one is there...not even an option to make a new character only shows the character sign nothing else....I do not know what to do =3=
"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:02 am
United States of America

Postby Sofa499 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 am

Sofa499
Disappointment
Disappointment

Cash on hand: 1,068.14
Bank: 3,484.51
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:02 am
Korea North

Postby cloud » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 am

Well, after the update today, the game has been a bit buggy. I would not worry too much, they should realise a update soon to make it more stable.
Image Float up among the clouds, high in the sky where we can all be together as one in perfect harmony. Image
cloud
Platinum Kig
Platinum Kig
Progress to next rank:
40%

Cash on hand: 118.47
Bank: 4,500.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:02 pm
Great Britain

Postby Kanata » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 am

Kanata
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
18%

Cash on hand: 3.64
Bank: 5,500.00
Location: San Francisco, California, United States of America
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:02 am
United States of America

Postby Claire Rieva » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:18 am

"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:02 am
United States of America

Postby Mihifu axan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 am

if any one ant to add me , my character under the name Mihifu (akolithe

edit : now I also have Xananie a swordwoman.
unproductive in kig since 1998
Mihifu axan
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
7%

Cash on hand: 1,093.53
Bank: 1,339.08
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:02 am
Canada

Postby Integra9 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Well, this has to b the one.