[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Pokémon X/Y Discussion, Tips, and Trainer Codes!
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Pokémon X/Y Discussion, Tips, and Trainer Codes!

An open forum for the discussion of any type of game.
As well as a playing field for text RPGs and the housing of other forum games. ^_^

Postby MikuMiku » Sat May 31, 2014 10:03 am

Hi everyone!
I just bought Pokémon X for my 3DS. I thought I might add a topic for this so we could all share tips for the future, share our trainer codes, and just talk about Pokémon!

I will start out with a Fennekin, which is a common starter Pokémon that players have been choosing, I've heard. I think he’s very cute ^-^ Image

The new graphics are simply amazing. Have you played the original Pokémon games? The was barely any color, and now we have this. I’ve been watching many gameplay videos on YouTube, and enjoyed just watching them play. I kinda felt like I was playing the game myself!Image

But anyways, I’d like it if people could share their trainer codes (if they are okay with that, of course) so we could trade and battle! Game tips are helpful too ;)

-- Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm --

I started playing the game today. I got my first badge from Viola, the first gym leader you encounter. It took me several times to succeed, but when I finally did, I was very happy :)
Once I reached Lumiose City, I was very excited to get to customize my character, and I was aware that I had to be "fashionable enough" to shop at the boutique. I did not know that the north side of the city was blacked out, so I didn't get to do a lot there.
I passed a couple other towns, and that's all I have for today :)
MikuMiku
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
30%

Cash on hand: 1,100.56
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 am
United States of America

Return to Gaming Section