[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Kig art that I draw!
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Kig art that I draw!

Post any form of art or projects you did here~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Marico Kou » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:15 am

I like to draw and this is both my passion and my job (although I have been on big slumps lately).

So, I have drawn what could eventually be my kig persona.

(yes, I used part of it for my avatar before posting the whole thing)

Inspired by the Maririn mask that I have. Maybe I will actually pose for a kig photo!

Thank you for telling me what you think, and if you have any ideas I could possibly draw! :)
Marico Kou
Progress to next rank:
0%

Cash on hand: 590.26
Local time: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:16 am
France

Postby mimic » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:46 am

Your drawing looks really good, yet I think I see a mistake.

The eyelashes on the right are not visible yet on the left they are. It looks kinda off since there doesn't seem to be any reason why the hair should obscure the right eyelashes. Is this done on purpose or did you make a mistake?

But like I said a minor mistake on a otherwise excellent drawing. Could you do an anime enchantres or witch? After seeing your drawing, I tried to draw my own character but I wasnt quite happy with the result.
"The creature took on the host's appearance, abilities, everything. It sucks everything dry. Can you not see that if a mimic such as this were to infiltrate a population, it could replicate almost indefinitely!"
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Cash on hand: 2,388.95
Local time: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:16 am
Netherlands

Postby Marico Kou » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:14 am

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Well, the thing is, I was thinking one set of eyelashes was in front of a hair strand, the other behind the other hair strand. Just like that.
But you're right, I guess it is unbalanced, and I should not be afraid of sticking to the old anime trope of "transparent hair strand". :D

Okay, I decided to do my own interpretation of your enchantress drawing. Just doing something sketchy...

But hey, it is a kigurumi-animegao forum! So let's kig her a bit! :)

What do you guys think? :D
Marico Kou
Progress to next rank:
0%

France

Postby mimic » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:26 am

You don't have to stick to the trope, just stay consistant. I just like symmetry. :) Just put them in front of the hair or behind but not both.

And I absolutly love your enchantres drawing! You don't mind if I put it in my 'ideabucket', do you? You pretty much straight made it better. I was trying to avoid the 'revealing' look because this was a character I am thinking about doing, but revealing seems to be the way to go!

And even after looking like 4-5 times, I can't find anything wrong with it. The shadows are good, the character seems to have the right measurements, everything seems right. Well, except that the kig mask has a neck for some reason. While I have never seen one in RL, I am fairly sure they don't have that. Still, I absolutly love it!!
"The creature took on the host's appearance, abilities, everything. It sucks everything dry. Can you not see that if a mimic such as this were to infiltrate a population, it could replicate almost indefinitely!"
mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Netherlands

Postby Marico Kou » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:24 am

Marico Kou
Progress to next rank:
0%

France

Postby mimic » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:48 am

mimic
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
16%

Netherlands

Postby Marico Kou » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:25 am

Marico Kou
Progress to next rank:
0%

France

Postby MoreThanOneFace » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:54 am

Love masks + Like cosplay = Passion for Kigurumi!

MTOF/Rin Kigu
- -

Animegao Kigurumi Brasil
-
MoreThanOneFace
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
20%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 278.62
Local time: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 am