[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - A FanFiction Based on Kigurumi (It has Begun)
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

A FanFiction Based on Kigurumi (It has Begun)

Post any form of art or projects you did here~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Hikari Makino » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 am

This is my first thread here but not my first one overall seeing as I do have experience on other boards. Before I get started, do be aware that this is Kigurumi related although not in the sense that many of you are accustomed to.

One of these days I will get myself a mask and costume (and believe me when I say I will do whatever is needed to achieve this goal) and perform Kigurumi like the rest of you, but I have an alternative that comes in the form of writing a fanfic that is based on this style of cosplay.

You should be aware that I am an author on FanFiction.net and as such my stories do get a lot of coverage, so my idea is to write a story about Kigurumi cosplaying that ends up becoming much more than that for I am master of the plot twists and cliff-hangers. What makes this unique is that I plan on including several real life Kigurumi players into the story who get to interact with the actual anime characters. That's where you guys and girls come for I can incorporate you into what I am planning on doing.

I believe the rules on FF.Net don't allow for actual people to be included in stories which is why I'll have to rely on the caricature method instead to get my point across. Also, this story will feature the characters of Digimon in the main role for it will be going under that category, but I will throw in a number of characters from other animes just to make it all the more interesting.

Have I lost my mind? Most likely by now considering the urge to dress up in a Kigurumi costume has forced my hand on a lot of issues, but writing about it should alieviate some of the pain and frustration that builds up within me. I plan on starting this story tomorrow and if any of you want to be included, you can either reply here or send me either a PM or Email (either way works) and I can perform my magic.

If not then I'll still go through with it for it is an idea that must be brought to life. Will I include myself despite not having actually performed Kigurumi? Yes, but again as a caricature of myself who has a costume on hand.

Not the kind of thread you were thinking about is it? I am known for going against the standard which is why this idea came to me because of you players, so now I leave it in your hands to think about it for a time as there is still a bit of that left. Any limits? Not right now as I can include many characters at one time.

Chapter additions will vary as I do have other stories that need my attention, and I will be including video game characters for that is a staple of my work in fanfiction. Combining anime and video games is easy for me to do....I've had practice and its the core of my work.

It will be posted on FF.Net although I can post it elsewhere seeing as it is my work after all which means that I can do with it whatever I see fit.

That's the end of this long explanation and I see that you're all still awake after reading through all of that. You have impressed me by making it to this point seeing as many have often given up after the first three sentences.

One more thing to bring up....the story will be based on my long-running series known as NCS (Nintendo Character Series....yes, that is what I called it) which I've worked on in private for almost ten years now.

Edit: I work really fast don't I? Anyway, the story has now begun and you can either find it by checking out my profile and clicking on the link that leads to my FF.Net page, or you can just follow the link below whichever works best.

I call it...."The Digimon Kigurumi Cosplayers"
Last edited by Hikari Makino on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bronies; I'm a Brony now; Bronies are cool. Long live Equestria!!!!
Hikari Makino
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 62.00
Bank: 3,814.60
Local time: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:22 am
Great Britain

Postby Hikari Makino » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:45 am

I forgot to mention one thing....that's starting to become a trend with me isn't it? I appreciate any reviews for this story of mine although you don't need to register on FF.Net in order to so. I believe that they still allow guests to make reviews, or maybe they took that part out when I wasn't looking.

And there's my new avatar that showcases the Dark Lord Ganondorf in all his glory....more like when you first see him in the game.
Last edited by Hikari Makino on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hikari Makino
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Great Britain

Postby Wyu » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm not really a fan of words it'll be good if there were pictures hehe...^_^
But anyways, I took a glimpse and see that your fictional characters discuss about kigurumi.

Just so that you start off well~
All is fine though I haven't read through thorougly, just to be sure, why not familiarise with the kigurumi culture, rules and practices so that the discussions don't mislead people in your stories.
I can only think of exposing yourself to more of the art by visiting and reading as many websites kigurumi related you can find. Try visiting all the links and browse the sites in my links page.

Hope you have great fun creating marvelous stories~^_^
...put pictures if u can ~^_^... hehe
Last edited by Wyu on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:22 pm
Singapore

Postby Hikari Makino » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:02 am

Hikari Makino
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Great Britain

Postby kigurmiguru » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 am

mmm in honor to true , my dear, the kigurumi stores, are good but may be if you will can draw too this will are good.

i guess that will be best.
Last edited by kigurmiguru on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
kigurmiguru
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
18%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:22 pm
Mexico

Postby Hikari Makino » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Hikari Makino
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Great Britain

Return to All craftworks and fanarts