[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Lura's Stash!
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Lura's Stash!

If you've taken some pictures of yourself solo, off meets, project or events, post them here~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Jovina » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:59 am

Grandmaster Jack of Many
Jovina
Grandmaster Jack of Many
Grandmaster Jack of Many

Cash on hand: 139.14
Bank: 15,150.00
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:27 pm
United States of America

Postby RinRin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 am

Minister of Trade and Education
RinRin
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
43%

Cash on hand: 5,928.94
Bank: 883.00
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:27 am
United States of America

Postby Wyu » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:28 am

Jovina:
Giving away one is fine.
As long as the user knows how to take care of it and take good shots and showcase it often.
So my consideration will be along that lines in the future.

M Aiza:
The most annoying comments I always come across are when a person says a mask looks alright and I shouldn't have said its ruined.
And then turns around and everyone agrees that the hairdo is botched and the brows looks idiotic.
That means the exact same thing I said!!!
Are you just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing?
If not then don't say things that contradict yourself it's freakin annoying.
I know u just want to be nice, make up your mind already.

Everyone:
Look. You got to think of solutions that are practical right.
Not just some "for the good of world peace" suggestions that won't work.
Passerby tried to cut the hair but doesn't know how to.
Plus besides its too short, to extend the fringe anymore.
The wig needs to be replaced.
A hairstylist do not know how to do that.
Do you think passerby should try doing it by himself then?
Go for it. The chance of messing up and wasting even more money is not worth it.

The brows looks easy, I could DIY.
But if you're going to send it for repairs it can be repaired altogether.
Considering the amount of cutting and the shape, u can still make mistakes on it.

Just send it to cici.
It's worth it.
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:27 am
Singapore

Postby Lura The Passerby » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:20 pm

<=== my page
Lura The Passerby
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
64%

Cash on hand: 1,115.36
Bank: 9,348.68
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:27 am
Canada

Postby Wyu » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:06 pm

I understand why you want to do that, but its probably going to cost you the same in the end.
And the results won't be the same as well.

Hmm remember what I said to you before sending it to you?
I am very pragmatic. No emotionally biased advise and no hidden agendas.

I shall put my faith in you DIYing then.

And you can always send it to cici later... more costs for you though.
Btw, I don't get a cent when cici repairs stuff, its all her work.
I pointing out true good workmanship.
Wyu

Singapore

Postby Aiza M » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 am

(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> < ) to help him achieve world domination.
Aiza M
Grand Master Kig
Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
37%

Cash on hand: 474.54
Bank: 221.98
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:27 pm
Great Britain

Postby Mai Eien » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 am

Lura, if you need advices on how to reglue the brows - here's an account of my attempts: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1610. In the end it all was successful, though I spent several days to figure it out. I hope, having read my thread, you'll be quicker.

Some key points: the glues that should work nice, after all advices I've collected, are thermoglue or "U-hu por". Thermoglue will need some meddling to learn to use, but in the end it works out. On the other hand it's good, because it's easy to redo, if you failed it first time. In the end I used thermoglue, and didn't redo it with U-hu por, because the result was ok for me.

Second thing to pay attention is an exercise to get used with glue (see post viewtopic.php?p=18697#p18697). Definitely recommend it, at least for thermoglue and brows. Thermoglue is cheap, so don't hesitate to spend several sticks to get used with it. You may not be worried about such things when glueing something in more hidden places (like wig when you need or paddings), but brows are pretty in the open, so this exercise will help a lot.
I wanted.. a normal life.
Mai Eien
Grand Master Kig
Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
6%

Cash on hand: 739.98
Bank: 5,311.05
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Russia

Postby Wyu » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am

Passerby, if you wish to DIY you can get the eye lashes template from me.
Wyu

Singapore

Postby Lura The Passerby » Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Two new items make their way to my heart!!!

<3 <3

First, a new shiny zentai suit! I actually did a test run with this and all my masks, but I didn't like any of the photos that came out, so I deleted them.

Then, I got a new lustrous wig. I couldn't help myself, sooooooooo...~

See for yourself! <3
<=== my page
Lura The Passerby
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
64%

Cash on hand: 1,115.36
Bank: 9,348.68
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:27 am
Canada

Postby Claire Rieva » Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 am

love the new photos Lura havent had a chance to fully look at them all yet but when i get back to my own pc i will be able to ^^
"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
Local time: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:27 am
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Showcase your pictures