[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Pictures from my last outings
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Pictures from my last outings

If you've taken some pictures of yourself solo, off meets, project or events, post them here~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby hikarinaka » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:00 am

To begin this topic with, I'd like to tell how I participated the shibary party last weekend and being outwatered as well. I used latex hidatai to complete that plastic doll look for one of my last creations - Marei II.
Sorry for onlu ine picture - I was on my own, so need to gather pictures from photographers.

The story is that I was invited by friend, and bumped into another friend as well. The party was pretty much like those Department H ones, just with less people, and people there was certain. Thet's why I got curious and took white latex skin instead of my normal one. It was a mistake I think. It wasn't hot, just lack of air made me doing breakes avery half an hour (normally I kig for 5-6 hours stright).

But audience reaction was good^^ I liked it
Just another mask maker...
My last data is on Etsy:
hikarinaka
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
55%

Cash on hand: 1,506.66
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:39 am
Russia

Postby Claire Rieva » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 am

Lovely photo love how pretty the eyes look as well as the hair color very pretty
"S Nami Boh"

^w^ Kigurumi is my life <3
Claire Rieva
Duchess of Learning
Duchess of Learning

Cash on hand: 63.91
Bank: 7,690.27
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 pm
United States of America

Postby MakoChan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:31 pm

me loves your mask that is beautiful with pretty hair. this is the first time for me to see this, thumbs up
I bite you scream lets have fun
MakoChan
Elite Veteran Kig
Elite Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
10%

Cash on hand: 67.33
Bank: 2,258.98
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 pm
United States of America

Postby Kawaii-Jessica » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:35 pm

whats a hidatai?
..........................................................................................................
. . /\_/\
=(^ - ^ )=
. (>.... <)
Kawaii-Jessica
Great Grand Master Kig
Great Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
42%

Cash on hand: 12.07
Bank: 3,698.39
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 pm
United States of America

Postby KigurumiElizabeth » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 pm

I think it's actually Hadatai, and that's the skinsuit/zentai/whatever.
KigurumiElizabeth
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
40%

Cash on hand: 3.91
Bank: 170.03
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:39 pm
United States of America

Postby hikarinaka » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 am

Some more:

-- 08 Jul 2013 19:31 --

Just another mask maker...
My last data is on Etsy:
hikarinaka
Master Kig
Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
55%

Cash on hand: 1,506.66
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:39 am
Russia

Postby Valkyriepilot » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 pm

These costumes are beautiful. Some may find the "walking doll" look creepy, but I find it cute, unique, and magical. The masks are beautifully crafted and rich with personality, and the bodysuits match perfectly with them. The photography is also brilliant; I love the poses and the outfits look great. I also like the one with the river in the background. These are honestly some of the beautiful costumes I've ever seen. Well done, Hikarinaka!
Valkyriepilot
Bronze Kig
Bronze Kig
Progress to next rank:
70%

Cash on hand: 1,136.53
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:39 pm
United States of America

Return to Showcase your pictures