[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Meeting with Yuu
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Meeting with Yuu

If you've taken some pictures of yourself solo, off meets, project or events, post them here~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Kalina » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted in here ^^ Anyways, onto the core of the topic. Last Friday, I had the pleasure of meeting Yuu, who so very kindly came to my flat in order to take pictures and videos of me. Now, I'm still trying to work on sorting the videos out so they can be posted onto YouTube, but in the meantime, I have three full albums to share, all on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 550&type=3

This is the first album, and contains pictures of the evening dress that those who've seen my work before will recognise from the past. However, the newest element is the walking stick, which my brother recently gave to me. It used to belong to my father before he passed away, and seeing as I have trouble walking due to my Hypermobility Syndrome, it felt right to use it.

This is the second album, and contains pictures of the kimono that was first revealed at Hyper Japan 2013. However, I also decided to add my Zanpakuto I created myself back in college, named Furui Sennyo. I am a massive fan of Bleach, and plan to get a custom Keisen uniform so that it'll fit with my sword, but until then, this'll have to do. If anyone wants to see the artwork I got of that uniform, all you have to do is ask.

This is the final album, and contains pictures of my most recently acquired outfit, my chinese dress. I admit, I'm usually very nervous wearing this thing, but I think it turned out well.

Finally, as an added treat, I wanted to share a very important piece of artwork I got from a good friend of mine:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =712%2C960

This artwork shows in full colourful beauty, my main outfit that I am saving towards having made.

And that's about it now, hope you all enjoy them
Kalina
Veteran Kig
Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
60%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 628.40
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 am
Great Britain

Return to Showcase your pictures