[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4872: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Mask buyer's reviews~^_^
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Mask buyer's reviews~^_^

If you've taken some pictures of yourself solo, off meets, project or events, post them here~^_^
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Wyu » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 am

omg wow, you already have everything ready.
Well done Micah, hehe, hope you can put some pictures up to show the full body~
Wyu
KCS Marrionette Dreamweaver

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Bank: 0.00
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:34 am
Singapore

Postby Omegamaster006 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 am

Chrislizzy. Your Aqua blue hair seen almost same as Erika/Cure Marine from Heartcatch Precure. I want to see that.
Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Cash on hand: 103.42
Bank: 342.89
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:34 pm
Canada

Postby Chrislizzy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 am

teehee=3 thanks for your compliment, omega=3
every water that takes a way to somewhere, and there you find me=3
Chrislizzy
Grand Master Kig
Grand Master Kig
Progress to next rank:
4%

Cash on hand: 525.67
Bank: 114.21
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:34 am
Netherlands

Postby Omegamaster006 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Canada

Postby Kari Von Gorinchem » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Mask model: T-Fa
Mask customisations: Brown hair and eyes (Misaka Mikoto)
Mask picture(if any):mi02.jpg
Owner Cosplay(if any):101116-223702.jpg
Used my 1.6mp webcam (hence the bad resolution) as i couldnt find the damn camera.
A paragraph of comments: What needs to be said? Everything is perfect, every little detail is covered. The hair is styled the way it should be. Im seriously speechless, Thank you Wyu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duchess of Higher TechnologyImage
Kari Von Gorinchem
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology
KCS Duchess of Higher Technology

Cash on hand: 2,103.83
Bank: 7,557.76
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 pm
Canada

Postby Wyu » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 pm

You're welcome and thank you to you too.
Looks great, hopefully you become able to take better pictures soon.
Very anticipating more beautiful pictures from you~^_^
Wyu

Cash on hand: 1,501.30
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:34 am
Singapore

Postby Omegamaster006 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:46 am

Objection! I see your wigs is different from two pictures. Lol, anyway ahead I did notice your wig's size is different from on side pictures.
Omegamaster006
Super Dollfie Kig
Super Dollfie Kig
Progress to next rank:
34%

Canada

Postby cici » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:58 pm

hi hi
cici here, to let you know how impressed i am with the purchase of a costume Saya mask from Wyu here at Kigurumi Cosplay...
From the first conversation with Wyu all the way to the un-boxing of dita, Wyu was there through the entire process...
At no time was I ever left out of the loop, and felt very well taken care oh by Wyu...
Dita is beyond my imagination...
And when I dawn her and proudly say to myself "Henshin" I am Dita Sama to the core of my body...

As far as the quality of the mask; it is impeccable...
The surface of the mask is flawless, the color perfect. the hair beautifully styled...
The fit is better compared to a carbon fiber Arei or Shoei full face helmet...
Snug fitting, not so tight that after a few hours of wearing her I don't want to take her off...
This is the only problem I've found is I don't want to take her off to go back to life in the normal world...
Value, quality and costumer service are the cornerstone of business model...
And it shows...

cici

Live life as you meant to...
Kigurumi lives within ALL of us...
Don't worry, be happy...

cici
KCS President of the United States of America
KCS President of the United States of America

Cash on hand: 9,694.15
Local time: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:34 pm
United States of America

Postby Rikku » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:48 am

OK here is my review, I thank Wyu for making me my first mask, when I first looked at the pictures, I thought it was better than I thought it would be, I never knew Wyu would use tape for the lashes, I like that lol the eyes looks so beautiful and I can't imaging what they would look like in pictures and the artwork on the face looks perfect (cheeks and lips ect), have to say that pictures alone are not as good to look at than the real thing, I'm in love with my mask lol.

only issue is the fact that I gots a bump on my nose which makes it difficult to wear masks but that isn't Wyus fault, it's my genetical fathers fault lol am not really big on reviews but I'll end it there with a massive am impressed with this mask and I shall post pictures up^__^

again, thank you Wyu, I can't stop from looking at the mask lol

Rikku
Godlike Veteran Kig
Godlike Veteran Kig
Progress to next rank:
80%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 am
Great Britain

Postby RavenArrogant » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 am

Wow, Rikku mask looks so cute! i really like!
RavenArrogant
Adv. Senior Member
Adv. Senior Member
Progress to next rank:
50%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Local time: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 am
Chile

PreviousNext

Return to Showcase your pictures