[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kigurumi Cosplay Society Forums • View topic - Kigurumi café in Tokyo?
Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Kigurumi café in Tokyo?

Talk about kigurumi news, findings, interesting stuff or gossip about anything you want to talk about but couldn't find a place to~
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Marico Kou » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:42 am

I am going to spend a few days in Tokyo, so I would like to make the most of it.

I am not sure if the art of kigurumi-animegao is still going strong publically here? (last I've heard, some guy got arrested for kigging "Why are you dressed like that?" "That, I cannot say")

Anyway, I was wondering if, with all these maid cafés out there, there would be an actual café where the girls would be in kig attire.

Seems there is an actual kig café like that: Kigurumi Cafe t.t.t. :

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/the-f ... -cafe.html
http://izismile.com/2012/10/31/now_you_ ... _pics.html
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech ... ess-ensues

However, all of those pages talking about it date from 2011 and 2012. Their website stopped updating in 2012 and their adress now points to a Café de Triomphe that seems very ordinary (no kig pics anywhere).

So... am I right into guessing they simply quit the whole thing since it didn't sell enough? For shame...
Marico Kou
Progress to next rank:
0%

Cash on hand: 590.26
Local time: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:22 am
France

Return to Kigurumi chatter (News, old stuff or plain gossip~^_^)