Kigurumi Cosplay For Everyone Else

Visitor Map
Locations of visitors to this page

Do you like latex?

Talk about kigurumi news, findings, interesting stuff or gossip about anything you want to talk about but couldn't find a place to~
Forum rules
New members, please introduce yourself in the introduction threads~^_^ New members only need to get their first 3 posts approved and further posting will not require approval. Your involvement is much appreciated, and I wish you will enjoy yourself and find the information here useful~^_^

Postby Skye and Qualias » Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm

I am beginning to think I could wear it, I dont want people to see me as sexy but I do like the look, Qualias went mad when I sent a selfie of me in black latex.i dint think it was that bad....https://www.flickr.com/photos/tiffozsmiles/14118528971/Image

the skin coloured latex stains easily as I found out :( the lighter the colour the worse it stains, particularly coins
Skye and Qualias
Progress to next rank:
80%

Cash on hand: 568.42
Local time: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 pm
Great Britain

Postby Wendy » Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 am

Don't own any latex clothing, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind having some in the near future. :oops:
If I can cool down my nerves in the near future, I might consider purchasing such an outfit in the not so near future.
Wendy
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
90%

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 526.33
Local time: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 am
Belgium

Postby tuxman » Wed May 07, 2014 5:22 am

for me - too expensive, currency exchange is making everything even more expensive every day...
Spoiler: show
tuxman
Kig Member
Kig Member
Progress to next rank:
30%

Cash on hand: 89.88
Bank: 150.00
Local time: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:44 am
Poland

Postby Mikazuki » Mon May 29, 2017 4:01 am

Heeey!
Latex fetishist and noob-kig focused on wearing latex here!

For me, latex has always been sexually charged, but it's also fashion to me - I wear it to parties and such. There's some awesome latex fashion designers out there and it's made its way to the catwalks - there's really no need for it to be sexually charged if done right.
Since I got in to latex before I got in to kigurumi, I chose to get a skin colored latex castuit, gloves and socks to wear instead of the usual zentai. I cant compare it to zentai, because I've never tried both, but it's nice and tight like a second skin. ^^

Don't know if this is too sexy, but I don't think so:
Mikazuki
Novice
Novice
Progress to next rank:
20%

Cash on hand: 182.89
Local time: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:44 am
Sweden

Previous

Return to Kigurumi chatter (News, old stuff or plain gossip~^_^)